You have survived the trauma, now it's time to reclaim you power and redefine your life.
It's time to love all of you and get in your flow.
You know that you have so much to offer the world, but there are a few area's of your life that seem stuck. You keep circling that ONE area and it keeps biting you. Yet you pick yourself up and circle again - asking yourself when is it ever going to end.
You know that area of your life you keep wishing was different, wishing would just change. But the more you try to fix it the more it bothers you.
It's not about that fix, it is about so much more.
It is about healing your relationship with YOU. Reclaiming your life, your heart, and your history.
This is for you if:
Your life is out of balance and you feel like you are walking on a wire.
Let me ask you a serious question? When was the last time you just stopped?
Stopped trying to fix it, heal it or figure it out.
What if you could reprogram your life, hit the reset button and reclaim your freedom? Would you do it?
How would you like to feel powerful and in control?
To discover the formula to put the past in the past and learn a new way of doing life. HONORING YOU and YOUR PURPOSE.
If you are still reading this then I have a gift for you.
Let's be honest, if you could have 'fixed" it, you would have done it 100 times over by now.
Can I be candid with you?
The reason you are spinning in circles is that you are only looking at ONE area of your life. And you are so much LARGER than LIFE!
But to learn how to live your truth, to be in the present and honor you. You have to be willing to get uncomfortable, and do the work, have the discipline and claim your right to change.
If you are like me, jumping from one drama, one ache, on belief to the other.
Digging in the dirt of the past, you are missing the BIG PICTURE that only exists in your present. YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO STOP!
Stop fixing it.
Stop fighting it.
Stop making it wrong.
Stop making yourself wrong.
Stop seeking someone else to rescue you.
AND DO SOMETHING NEW!
BE honest with yourself, do you think you can do that on your own?
For me, I didn't know how to stop. I did not know how to be consistent with my self-love. I just didn't know what I didn't know.
Do you get anxiety when you stop?
Are you scared you may cry forever if you let it in?
Do you feel pressure to please others and do it right?
I know, this can be exhausting - downright draining. Do you agree?
If so, then I have a gift for you.
You can choose the area that you want to STOP focusing on. I will share in a short series of videos why you are stuck and what you can do now to get unstuck and take back your power.
Don't wait another moment fixing you. Reconnect, reboot and reclaim your life starting now.
- Week 1 - Reclaim your body as your own.
- Explore your unique body with yoga
- Reclaim your body's wisdom
- Take back your power and love the skin you're in
- Week 2 - LOVE the skin you're in.
- Gain flexibility and strength
- Get your sexy on ... nothing is more beautiful than confidence
- Start releasing years of baggage ... (in all forms)
I reshaped my body. I lost an overall 11-1/4 inches on my body, nearly a pound a week, and changed my body fat content drastically (still waiting for those figures :). I gained core strength that I haven't known in years. I committed to my goal and learned how to incorporate it into my daily life. I learned valuable tools for handling challenges in my life. I learned that I have great willpower and am successful in completing excellent courses. I learned to speak my truth with more confidence, too.Jenna
- Week 3 - Taming the mind that harms you.
- Mastering your core values.
- Tapping into the new you.
- Mastering the art of radical forgiveness on a deeper level.
- Week 4 - Your voice, your power.
- You are what you think ... learn to think like a queen
- Overcoming limiting beliefs, PTSD and Stress
- Secret journaling practices and the trauma way of EFT
I was hiding from my story and it was eating me up. Telling your story matters. Antiqua helped me see that too and to stop hiding and to take my power back, in spite of the story. Telling my story matters and keeping it locked away was poisoning me.V.N.
The truth does set you free.
- Week 5 - Numb no more - feel again, love again, awaken your passion for life.
- Dance your way to freedom
- The art of trusting again ... yourself and others
- Tools to raise your vibration and attract a new story into your life
- Week 6 - Turn on your magnetic superpower.
- You are beautiful energy - how to master your unique presents
- How to feel again ... or maybe for the first time
- Clearing your chakras and unlocking your beautiful future from your past
This isn't therapy - MasterClass on trauma, breaking the cycle and this program.
- Week 7 - Tuning into your authenticity.
- Reclaiming your life force after trauma (a very sacred event)
- It's never to late to have a happy childhood (here is how)
- Your happy place - going above intuition
- Week 8 - Confidence-building on a whole new level.
- Living inside out - soul first, developing self trust.
- Tapping into your intuition and decision making power.
- Ways to stay calm in the mist of a storm (cause they will happen)
- Week 9 - Expressing your WHOLE self and nothing less with the world around you.
- Amazing Relationships
- Reclaiming your right to enjoying intimacy
- The top ways of being that KILL relationships and how to avoid them.
- Week 10 - Power Relationships making life more dreamy.
- Creating relationships or rebirthing them
- The most important questions to ask yourself ...
- Boundaries done RIGHT the formula to your peace and happiness.
- Week 11 - This is your life. The secrets to end surviving and truly be the creator you were born to be.
- This is only the beginning - bring your life purpose with a plan
- Mastering the art of being you
- The art of trusting and following your heart to your passion work.
- Week 12 - Plan and live powerfully, worthy and rockin'
- Stepping into your feminine power of desire. (men's groups we will be focusing on masculine desire)
- The art of receiving and trusting.
- How to allow yourself to step into your divine worth.